Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy 2011

Happy 2011!!!
So... it's been awhile.
I guess grad school can do that to you. But, life has been good in the Fissel household. The biggest news we haven't posted about yet is that Kirk went to El Salvador with three other men from our church (Northchurch) over Thanksgiving weekend... he will need to write a blog post about that soon. But we are both very excited about what God is doing in El Salvador and look forward to this summer when hopefully BOTH of us will be going there together!
Tomorrow morning I am starting my Practicum/Internship tomorrow at Olentangy Orange High School. I am very excited with a little bit of nervousness too. I will be in the district for about a year and a half completing my 700 hours of Internship - yikes! I just can't believe how fast everything has gone - to think, a year ago I had not even gotten a phone call about my interview and now I am starting Internship. I will update as I can on life as an intern.
For now have a wonderful, happy, and blessed 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment