Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Update time!

Wow! I guess time got away from me in the past 9 months! Yikes!
Well, I have since quit my job at Heritage and now I substitute teach the days I am not interning at OOHS. Life is busy, so I guess that's why I don't blog much. Plus, it seems like life stays the same and our lives are not to adventurous... so maybe I should change the name of our blog. Plus we really aren't newlyweds anymore, we've been married almost 3 years now! How did that happen!
Anyways, I wanted to resurrected this blog as Kirk and I embark on a different kind of adventure.
Starting January 2 - 12 we will be participating in the Daniel Fast. The basis of the fast comes from Daniel chapters 1 and 10 where he ate only fruits and vegetables and only water to drink. I have been reading through the book and Daniel to prepare myself for these coming 10 days and have been amazed at all that God did through Daniel when he limited his food intake. So basically, we will eat fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and nuts. I want to blog about our 1o days and let you all be a part of what we learn through this fast. We are excited to have a cleansing experience for our bodies, while also hearing from the Lord on several things and begin to rely on Him to sustain us through these 10 days.

That's all for now... stay tuned for more in 2012!!

No comments:

Post a Comment